AYYY is…is anybody even reading my posts anymore? I feel like that break I took has expended a bit too much…a lot. Sorry.
In other news, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I can’t believe that a year has gone by so fast, it literally feels like yesterday I was getting ready to go on camp with my friends.
I also got to meet a lot of new people and actually get sooo close to some of them, shout out to you, you know who you are.
Anyway, this is not gonna be a post about that…I had that planned but I also have a lot of bad luck so…
I have prepared 3 movies for each genre I have watched, that I am going to list below so here we go!
- Daddy’s Home 1 and 2 – I honestly find the second movie funnier than the first one, but obviously, in order the understand the story a bit better, you gotta watch the first time too. It’s worth it, tho, so give it a go.
- Hot Tub Machine – okay, so, firstly, this movie has an 18+ rating, but it’s not a lot of shady scenes. The jokes are very on point, so is the story. Secondly, Sebastian Stan is in it.
- Blended – this one’s an oldie, but it’s pure gold. It also features Bella Thorne before being…the person she is now.
- The Avengers: Infinity War. – THIS ONE AIN’T EVEN OUT YET! It’s going to come out on the 4th of May (I think?) and it will feature 67 main characters, and will be the longest movie Marvel has ever did. Two hours and 40 minutes. In order to watch it, you’ll need to watch the other 18 movies tho. (soon, I’m going to post a list of all of ’em 😉 )
- Star Wars – Everybody knows about it. The thing is, I actually didn’t like it till last year when a friend dragged mw to watch the latest Star Wars movie. So if you’re like me and think you don’t like a movie without giving it a try, go ahead and try it out!
- Thor Ragnarok – It’s funny. It’s really funny. It’s actually kind of new as well? So…again. In order to watch it, you’ll have to go through 17 more movies (soon;) )
- Saw – It’s not that scary. Gotta admit. But the story of it is actually SO good, a close friend of mine told me to watch it and I actually ended up loving it.
- Annabelle – now if you’re not into the story a lot, and just wanna get scared, this is the movie for you. The story, in my opinion, is kind of boring, but damn it has a lot of jumps scares.
- Rings – again, good story, not that many terrifying jump scares.
OKAY so this was all for today. Highlighting today because I am so going to post yet another post tomorrow, so buckle up!…this is my way of saying sorry for evaporating for 5 months. See you SOON~ Summerhype out.